Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so?
One of the main reasons is that it is complicated to go through the insurance claiming process, which requires time, knowledge, and patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to understand insurance-specific language, be equipped with plenty of time, or have a specific background. We want to help all people claim their accident insurance compensation smoothly online and change the insurance landscape for the better. Our vision is to rebalance the power between customers and the insurance companies, enabling fair compensation for all.
Insurello is growing at a rapid pace, and now we are looking for a Creative Lead to strengthen our Marketing & Growth team in the Stockholm office.
The role will be ideal for you, who loves designing and creating visual marketing content. You cannot compromise quality and you are able to translate the core message through the visual identity. As a Junior Art Director, you will be able to:
- Develop and produce high-quality designs and templates for our digital and print materials in Sweden and across new markets.
- Ensure that we have one brand experience, one look and feel of Insurello.
- Coordinate projects related to visual identity and content.
- Use design to help the marketing team solve any problems as well as proactively work to further improve the design Insurello has.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for a creative generalist interested in developing themselves further in creating a visual identity for a brand. We would imagine seeing in your background:
- A relevant university degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertisement, Art Direction or similar.
- 2-7 years of practical experience with digital, web and print design working in-house or in an agency.
- Professional command of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), After Effects is a plus. 🎨
- Excellent communication abilities - you can ask questions, follow up and keep everyone informed. We use English for communicating within the company and between the markets.
- Team player ability balanced with a good amount of proactive approach and capacity to manage own creative projects.
Who are we at Insurello?
We have helped more than 80 000 people claim their insurances through our platform, and the user count is growing by the hour. We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global. Just this July, we raised an additional 150 million SEK from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who have strengthened our credibility, network, and business assets.
We have built a winning team of ~100 fantastic and highly motivated Insurellians. We expanded our operations to Denmark, France and Italy, and we continue to grow!
I aim to empower and coach my team to make sure they have what they need to perform their job in the best way possible. I help my team to set a direction, but I do not micromanage how to get there. - Karl Nielsen, Hiring Manager.
We are convinced that we have a product that will aid millions of people and change the sluggish insurance industry. At the same time, we know that the key to success is the right people, working together in a functioning team, always having fun, and getting challenged continuously. We are growing, which means there are plenty of opportunities to influence things, grow and develop in an ambitious and accelerated way.
We hope you got excited to be a part of our team and want to succeed with us on our ambitious journey! 💙 Please apply now with your CV and a short pitch in English, and let's chat more!
Our standard recruitment process includes:
⏺ CV and portfolio screening.
⏺ Initial phone chat with a Recruiter.
⏺ A video call with two team members and a Case.
⏺ Personality & aptitude tests from our partner Alva Labs.