Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so?
One of the main reasons is that it is extremely difficult to go through the insurance claiming process, which requires both time, knowledge, and a lot of patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to understand insurance-specific language, be equipped with plenty of time, or have a specific background. We want to change the insurance landscape for the better and help all people claim their accident insurance compensation smoothly online. One of our focus areas going forward is to help our customers also with other types of claims. Our vision is to rebalance the power between customers and not only insurance companies but also other giants (such as airlines) - enabling fair compensation for all.
Insurello is growing at a rapid pace, and now we are looking for an analytical and strategic Country Manager to join the team in Stockholm.
Insurello has more than four years of experience helping our customers in Sweden to receive their fair compensation from accident insurance claims. We have built and continue to develop our product and offering to the customers while improving the success rate and service satisfaction levels. For that, we work cross-functionally and collaboratively. It is now time to strengthen that collaboration between the teams in Sweden with coaching, data analytics, and a cohesive operational strategy.
You will report to the Head of Operations (COO) and assist our leadership team in understanding and improving the overall operations in Sweden.
The Country Manager is in charge of optimizing our processes, helping to find new business opportunities, and be the glue that holds together various functions. More particularly:
- Owning and optimizing the operational processes to increase productivity and other KPI’s (average handling time, performance per agent, customer satisfaction, the efficiency of various customer communication channels, etc.).
- Final recruitment responsibility, leading the Operations team (+25 people), in close cooperation with the Head of Customer Service in Sweden (who will report to you), ensuring high performance and eNPS.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders (e.g., insurance companies), partnerships, and potential media spokesperson for the country.
- Giving input to Product and Marketing from an Operations standpoint (e.g., communicating needs for product improvement or features to deliver on the operational strategy).
- Acting as a stakeholder in business development, such as launching new product lines in Sweden while collaborating with our New Verticals team.
Are we looking for you?
An ideal candidate is a data-driven performer who manages operations with a strategic flair. You can identify the bottlenecks and coordinate the teams to solving them in a high-efficient way. We are open to considering candidates with versatile backgrounds; however, we would like to see:
- About 3-5 years of relevant experience in streamlining business processes;
- Effective communication both in Swedish and English;
- Successful cases of process optimization with analytical and data-driven approach;
- Strong business acumen, understanding of performance metrics and quantifying results of operations;
- It would be a great plus if you worked in high-paced and high-demand environments, including tech fields.
We know that a role and a title can be different things, but some examples of your previous positions could be: Strategy Manager; Internal Management Consultant; Country Manager (e.g., of a scale-up); Operations Manager; analytical Business Development Manager; Corporate Development Manager, etc. Please note that the sales profiles (Account Manager, sales-oriented Business Development Manager) are not quite spot-on for this role.
Who are we at Insurello?
We have helped more than 80 000 people claim their insurances through our platform, and the user count is growing by the hour! We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global. Just this July, we raised an additional 150 million SEK from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who have strengthened our credibility, network, and business assets.
We have built a winning team of ~100 fantastic Insurellians based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Paris. We have doubled the team during the first half of 2020, continuing to grow through this turbulent year.
We are convinced that we have a product that will aid millions of people and change the sluggish insurance industry. At the same time, we know that the key to success is the right people, working together in a functioning team, always having fun, and getting challenged continuously. We are growing, which means there are plenty of opportunities to influence things, grow and develop in an ambitious and accelerated way!
Guided by our core values of being reliable, progressive, and helpful, we believe that we are:
🔹 Not perfect, but we strive to improve ourselves, our product, and our brand to help more people get more fair compensations;
🔹 Genuinely passionate about what we do individually but also as cross-functional teams;
🔹 Striving for a stimulating and fun work environment, where we believe in freedom under individual responsibility and taking ownership of our actions;
🔹 Problem-solvers and curious minds not afraid to implement ideas and experiment.
We hope you got excited to be a part of our team and want to succeed with us in our ambitious journey! 💙 Please apply with your CV and a short pitch/Cover Letter in English, and let's chat more!