Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so?
One of the main reasons is that going through the insurance claiming process is complicated, which requires time, knowledge, and patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to understand insurance-specific language, be equipped with plenty of time, or have a specific background. We want to help all people claim their accident insurance compensation instantly online and change the insurance landscape for the better. Our vision is to rebalance the power between customers and the insurance companies, enabling fair compensation for all.
Who are we at Insurello?
We have helped more than 200 000 people claim their insurances through our platform, and the user count is growing by the hour. We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global. Just this July, we raised an additional 150 million SEK from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who have strengthened our credibility, network, and business assets. This investment is dedicated to our further growth and market expansion.
We have built a winning team of ~120 fantastic and highly motivated Insurellians in Sweden, Denmark, France and Italy. We are convinced that we have a product that will aid millions of people and change the sluggish insurance industry. At the same time, we know that the key to success is the right people, working together in a functioning team, always having fun, and getting challenged continuously. We are growing, which means there are plenty of opportunities to influence things, grow and develop in an ambitious and accelerated way.
Together with our Design team, you will partner with the Product & Tech teams to identify how our CRM system can be more user-friendly, hassle-free and time-efficient for our Claims Specialists and - consequently - smooth for our end customer.
You will drive design efforts in a multi-disciplinary team, which will require you to:
- be flexible in designing in low and high fidelity, and choose the optimal process for the job at hand;
- ask for feedback early, and present your work regularly;
- iterate on our products based on feedback received from the Operations team and various stakeholders;
- provide best-in-class user experiences by integrating business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions.
In outline, you will be responsible for:
- Taking part in all design phases, from definition to development and optimization, with an eye toward creating exceptional products.
- Iterating continuously with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user insights, stakeholder feedback, and business goals
- Communicating and sharing often, whether written, verbal, or visually, in order to align and move work forward.
- Collaborating regularly with engineers and PMs to ship high-quality experiences.
- Actively contributing to maintaining and growing our design system.
Your accomplishment in one year
Hi New Design Team Member,
Congratulations on reaching your 1 year anniversary at Insurello! We’re so happy you joined
us. You’ve made some awesome contributions over the past year.
With a focus on the end-user, you have partnered with product owners and development teams
to help us develop an intelligent user interface for our insurance officers.
We can now help even more people receive the compensation they deserve. Our customers can
now easily track how their claims progress and maintain the right expectations accordingly -
throughout the customer journey. Many thanks for that!
You have also helped us further develop our UI component library in Figma and build the
design system as reusable components in code with developers and product owners. As a result,
all our teams have been able to build and maintain our product faster. Great job!
And this is just the beginning. You have also laid a foundation for us to help our customers with
more types of cases. We will be able to grow faster to help even more customers get
compensated properly on our journey ahead.
Thank you for all you’ve done. We can’t wait to see what you do in year 2.
- Hiring Manager.
Who you are
It doesn't really matter how many years of experience you have or what is your educational background as long as you are:
- proficient in design and prototyping tools;
- experienced in designing responsive web apps;
- genuinely interested in users’ needs and driven to design accessible, inclusive solutions that will help them reach their desired outcomes;
- a self-starter who takes the initiative and sees things through to completion;
- curious and eager to keep learning and growing as a designer and to share that knowledge with others.
- passionate for details: you know your best practices and design methods. At the same time, you are keenly aware of the power of a well-crafted UI. You take pride in making aesthetically pleasing designs with sensible micro-interactions that delight users.
- structured: by quickly grasping the rules and principles of our design language, you can implement them in your work to deliver a cohesive user experience.
It is extra amazing if you have:
💫 Interest and/or background in start-ups.
💫 Passion for UX copy.
💫 Especially wonderful if you have experience with product design in the French, Italian or German markets or otherwise have good knowledge about customer behaviour in those markets.
How to join us?
We love to see some work you have done and are proud of. Do you have a portfolio of projects you worked on? Great! We’d love to have a look. 🤩
Our standard recruitment process for the role includes:
⏺ Application & Portfolio screening.
⏺ Intro call with a Recruiter and a Design team member.
⏺ Case assignment.
⏺ Case review with the Design team.
⏺ Personality & aptitude tests from our partner Alva Labs.
Insurello is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive environment for our candidates and employees. Please refrain from including any personal data irrelevant to the role. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, motivation, and business needs.