Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so?
One of the main reasons is that going through the insurance claiming process is complicated, and it requires time, knowledge, and patience. At Insurello, we simplify the process of claiming compensation and make it accessible to everyone. We have already helped more than 20 000 people gain fair insurance compensations through our platform, and the user count is growing by the hour.
We are convinced – we have a product that will transform an industry that has the common perception of being complex and boring by providing a digital solution that helps millions of people in a simple and time-efficient way. We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global.
If designing digital products that innovate industries, focus on the best customer experience, and help people in their effort for the right compensation makes you excited – keep reading!
As a Product Designer, you will translate the goal of our product into a functional customer experience and provide requirements reviews of what must be in place for users to achieve their goals. You should have a keen eye for detail and color, stellar communication skills, the ability to identify customers’ needs, and a vision for designing digital products that satisfy them.
Working in cross-functional teams, you will drive the product discovery process and design sprints to evolve our product constantly and iteratively for maximizing customer satisfaction.
What will you do:
- Conduct customer research using sketches, blueprints, and prototypes.
- Translate research into feasible ideas that will satisfy consumers.
- Collaborate with the product team, providing feedback on processes.
- Coordinate with other designers to ensure accurate customer experience.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming.
Who we think you are:
- You have relevant work experience with different aspects of product design. You can drive web design, exploration, user research, concept development, interaction design, prototyping, and evaluation.
- A person with a creative eye, good imagination, innovative flair, and vision.
- You thrive working in cross-functional teams, closely collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers on delivering the best customer experience.
- A passionate learner who loves to experiment with new tools and technology.
- Good in understanding both qualitative and quantitative research tools.
- Valuing inclusive design and accessibility.
It is extra amazing if you have:
💫 Interest and/or background in start-ups and Fintech
💫 Worked with B2C product design
💫 Passion for UX copy
💫 Experience facilitating design sprints and workshops
How to join us? Well, our standard recruitment process for the role includes:
⏺ Application & Portfolio screening
⏺ Intro call with a recruiter
⏺ Portfolio case presentation with the team
⏺ An interview with a hiring manager
⏺ Personality & aptitude tests from our partner Alva Labs
We love to see some work you have done and are proud of. Do you have a portfolio of projects you worked on? Great! We’d love to have a look🤩