Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so?
One of the main reasons is that going through the insurance claiming process is complicated, and it requires time, knowledge, and patience. Our vision at Insurello is to rebalance the power between customers and insurance companies - enabling fair compensation for all. We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global.
We are convinced – we have a product that will transform an industry that has the common perception of being complex and boring by providing a digital solution that helps millions of people in a simple and time-efficient way. And now we are looking for our new Chief Product Officer to lead the development of our product – both bring it to the next level, but also participate in the product discovery searching for new opportunities to make Insurello grow and glow.
What you will do:
Lead our Product Managers and Product Designers and create a comfortable and engaging into initiative and professional development work environment in the teams.
- Formulate our Product Vision, Strategy, and Product Roadmap as well as establish more short-term results – OKRs.
- Participate in the work of Insurello’s leadership team and together with them be one of the role models for the whole organization – be helpful, progressive, inspiring, and creative.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day execution of all product initiatives while at the same time considering financial implications, marketing, and the overall objectives of the business.
Work closely with Marketing, Operations, and other departments to continuously improve product development process.
- Establish a balance between short-term needs of the product vs long term strategic goals
What you'll need to succeed on this journey:
- Most likely, you have worked in a start-up/scale-up, and we understand that product development takes 🚀 speed there, so we cannot estimate that you need 5/7/10+ years of experience. However, it is important that you have been on the growth journey before and have proven experience in raising customer-centric products from an idea to a successful mature player in its domain.
- Experience in leading product-driven teams (specifically, integrated Product & Tech teams).
- Good sense of ownership and accountability for your work and its influence on customers and revenue.
- Enjoy being a hands-on leader: you can get involved in day-to-day work, dig into details of product development, and not afraid to get stuck in when your team needs help.
- Have experience with product discovery – you are not afraid to be creative and daring when identifying bottlenecks and finding solutions.
- Significant analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions ensuring correct prioritisation of product development and release.
- Ability to juggle many things at the same time in a fast-paced environment while not losing focus of the main deliverables.
✨ Experience with B2C products/services or SaaS product development is a big plus
Are we looking for you?
We know that a role and a title can be different things, but some examples of your previous positions could be: Head of Product, CPO, Chief Product Officer, Senior Product Manager, Product Portfolio Manager, Head of Design/UX (if you were running product development overall and led product managers as well as designers).
Guided by our core values reliable, progressive, helpful and dependable we believe that we are:
🔹 Not perfect, but we strive to improve ourselves, our product, and our brand to help more people get fairer compensations;
🔹 Genuinely passionate about what we do individually but also as cross-functional teams;
🔹 Striving for a stimulating and fun work environment, where we believe in freedom under individual responsibility and taking ownership of our actions;
🔹 Problem-solvers and curious minds not afraid to implement ideas and experiment.
💙 Please apply now with your CV (Linkedin profile works well too) and a short pitch in English, and let's chat more!